Here is a delicious snack for your evenings. Its the perfect lunch box idea for your kids too. You can replace the meat with vegetables of your choice and turn this into a vegetarian roll – a healthy recipe for children.
Boneless mutton or chicken breasts, 500 grams, thinly sliced
Tikka Masala, 1 tbsp
Green chillies (ground), 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Garam masala 1/2 tsp
Yogurt 2 tbsp
Raw papaya (grounded) 1 tsp (for mutton)
Flour, 2 cups
Wheat flour, 1 cup
Salt 1/4 tsp
Tamarind juice, 1 cup
Salt, 1/4 tsp
Chilli powder, 1 tsp
Roasted cumin powder, 1 tsp
Sugar, 1 tsp
Garlic paste, 1/2 tsp
Onion (finely sliced), 1
Mint leaves as required
1. Sieve together both the flour with salt, knead with water into a medium dough. Apply little ghee.
2. Leave it aside cover for 1 hour then make into parathas and shallow fry on tawa.
1. Mix together tamarind pulp, salt, chilli powder, garlic paste, crushed cumin, sugar and use accordingly.
1. Marinate meat with tikka or tikka boti masala, green chillies grinded, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric, all spice, raw papaya (in case of mutton), yogurt for 2 hours.
2. Heat oil and add marinated meat.
3. Cover and cook till tender about 15 minutes.
Roll the kababs in the paratha. Serve with chutney. Your kabab roll is now ready.