Cheese souffle is often thought of as a complicated recipe. Well, here is a simple cheese souffle recipe that you can include on your menu for desserts. Cheese souffle is fluffy on the outside, and soft on the inside. Its important to maintain the time and temperature while preparing cheese souffle since that is one of the most vital aspects. Try out this easy cheese souffle recipe and let us know how it was!
15 grams butter
15 grams refined flour
150 ml milk
1 teacup cooking cheese
Salt and pepper to season
- Melt butter in a pan. Add flour and cook for a few minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add hot milk and cook till sauce thickens stirring all the time. Remove and cool.
- Add grated cheese and season.
- Add beaten yolk of eggs. Beat the mixture while pouring the egg yolks.
- Whip the egg white stiff, and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into a greased souffle mould and bake in a hot oven at 250 C for 35 to 40 minutes, till it rises.
Your cheese souffle is now ready to serve.