- 150 g mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 ½ cup maida (plain flour)
- 1 ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 – 3 green chilies chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Warm the milk and gradually add in the flour. Add the butter and keep stirring on low flame. Remove from the heat.
- Add the cheese, eggs, green chilies, mint leaves, red chili powder and salt.
- Once it is cold enough divide the mixture into small marble sized equal balls and deep fry.
Serve hot with chutney or ketchup.