Cool off summer with fresh summer fruity creations! Here is what you can do with watermelons!
300 grams lemon yogurt
3/4 cup milk
100 grams vanilla instant pudding
200 grams whipped cream
1 pound cake – 1/2 inch thick slices
5 cups watermelon – cubed
1. Beat the yogurt, milk, and vanilla pudding in a large bowl, until it is thick. (In case you don’t find lemon flavoured yogurt, use plain yogurt and add 1 tbsp lemon zest to it and allow to site for couple of hours).
2. Add the whipped cream to the mixture. Mix well.
3. In a trifle glass bowl, spread half of the pudding mixture throughout the bottom of the bowl.
4. Place half of the cake slices on top of the mixture. Top the cake slices with half of the watermelon cubes.
5. Repeat layers. Top with whipped cream.
6. Chill for 2 hours before serving.