- 300 gm chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1 capsicum cut into long thin strips
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
For the Dressing:
- 2 red chilies coarsely pounded
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 ½ tbsp soya sauce
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil and add the chicken to it. Add soya sauce and sauté till cooked.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, capsicum and spring onions. Keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing in another bowl and pour over the salad just before serving.