Shaami Kabab recipe has many variations. A delicious meat starter, shami kababs have originated in Pakistan, but variations have also been found in Middle East, India, and Bangladesh.
To be cooked together:
- 500 grams minced meat
- ½ cup chana dal, soaked for 2 hours
- Whole garam masala 2 to 3 of each
- 3-4 green chilies
- ½ cup of coriander chopped
- ½ tsp each of red chili powder and jeera powder
- An inch of ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
1. In a vessel, add the first set of ingredients and cook. Cook until the meat is done and the water has dried.
2. Once it has dried and cooked, grind it in the grinder until a kofta dough consistency is obtained. Knead well.
3. Once cooled, give it a flat, round shape. Dip it in beaten egg, and shallow fry on medium heat.
Your shami kababs are ready! Serve with mint chutney and onion rings.Categories: Indian Recipes, Mutton Recipes, Pakistani Recipes, Ramadan Recipes, Snacks Recipes Tags: kabab recipe, kebab, kebab recipes, pakistani kabab recipes, shaami kabab recipes, shami kebab, shami kebab recipes