Nothing like a dessert with coffee and chocolate – two ingredients most people are strongly addicted to. Here is a beautiful laid out chocolate and coffee dessert you can make at home, and serve stylishly!
- 50g toblerone honey nougat chocolate
- ¼ can of condensed milk
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp gelatin
- Cherries and mint leaves for garnishing
- Mix the gelatin in half cup of water and dissolve it by heating over a pan of hot water.
- Blend the coffee powder in the remaining 1 ½ cups hot water. Divide in two portions.
- In one of these, add sugar and half of the gelatin mixture. Keep aside.
- Add the condensed mixture and remaining half of the gelatin mixture to the other portion of the coffee mixture. Mix it well.
- Take 5 cocktail glasses. Pour half an inch of the black coffee mixture and keep in the refrigerator until it is set.
- Once set, remove from fridge and pour another half inch of the milk coffee layer. Chill again to set.
- Repeat the layering and chill to set.
- Cut the toblerone chocolate into pieces and melt over a pan of hot water.
- Just before serving, pour 2 tbsp of the melted chocolate and decorate with cherries and mint leaves.